BrainAlert Review – we receive dozens of request to review brain supplements every day, and we are surprised by the numbers of new brands that come out every month. Although 90% of these supplements are not effective at all, the other 10% is surprisingly good. In this article, we examine the effectiveness BrainAlert and look at its formula and ingredients.

BrainAlert Benefits:

• Improves short and long-term memory
• Ease stress and anxiety
• Support growth of brain cells

Ingredients:
• Huperzine A
• Phosphatidylserine
• Folic Acid
• Ginkgo Biloba
• Panax Ginseng

Is it Effective? Does It have Essential Ingredients?
BrainAlert has a total of 24 natural ingredients, but only two essential component is active. Over 70% of users reported seeing no results after using this brand for three months, and the other saw some positive effects. The low dosage is the number one reason for unhappy customers.

What’s in the bottle? How Many Capsules?
Each bottle of BrainAlert has 60 capsules. It is a 30 days supply for two tablets a day.

Direction To Take:
Take 1-3 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach with plenty of water. First-time users should take one pill every day for several days. Make sure you will not exceed to 3 capsules daily. Users should rest two days after five consecutive days of use.

Price Per Bottle:
The cost for each bottle is $24.95 plus free shipping.

BrainAlert The Pros
• Give assurance for money back guarantee
• Ingredients being used being supported by scientific data
• Manufactured in the USA

The Cons
• No clinical research has made for the supplement
• The product is being bombarded with negative reviews

Conclusion:

BrainAlert composes of almost 24 ingredients. Thus we only provide some list above. It is being recognized as one of the good choices for brain supplement that may improve your cognitive function. We research this product because we are curious how they come up with 24 components. If it is true that they used the formula at once then, there is something wrong because there will be mechanism reaction for each of the ingredient that may result from harmful effect. Furthermore, there is much negative feedback from their customer which now we used to back up our findings for having low-quality of this product. The regular price for the practical brain supplement and no doubts with the component should between $40-$50 each bottle containing 30 capsules. On our part, we always ask our customers to avoid products with low-priced because the quality cannot be trusted somewhat, still choose the product with four top ingredients are active on the supplement (Phosphatidylserine, Huperzine A, Choline Bitartrate, and DHA Omega 3 Amino acids).

Sources & Citations:
Questions and Answers: Ginkgo biloba for the Evaluation of Memory (GEM) Study
BrainAlert Supplements
Contact Info: [email protected] (888) 780-0451