Vitamin C is considered to be one of the most effective nutrients. It protects a person from serious complications. Another name of vitamin C is ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is found in different vegetables and fruits. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin and a powerful antioxidant. It protects the body from different diseases and helps in maintaining connective tissues, bones and blood vessels. Vitamin C also protects from different heart diseases. Vitamin C is considered to be one of the most effective and safe nutrient. A human body is unable to generate this nutrient. Due to this it can be taken from different fruits and vegetables.
Some problems which occur due to deficiency of vitamin C?
The deficiency of vitamin C may cause a lot of problems. There are different problems which happen due to the deficiency of vitamin C. These are as follows:
- It may cause fatigue.
- Mostly muscle weakness is due to the deficiency of vitamin C.
- The deficiency of Vitamin C may cause joint and muscle aches.
- Mostly people face a problem of bleeding in gums due to the deficiency of this vitamin.
- Leg rashes is also due to lack of vitamin C nutrient.
Benefits of taking Vitamin C
There are many benefits of Vitamin C. It can be taken from citrus fruits such as oranges and grapes. Some of the benefits of Vitamin C are as follows:
- It protects a body from scurvy. In most of the cases scurvy is prevented due to the intake of vitamin C. The symptoms of the scurvy mostly appear due to the weakness of connective tissues, bones and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C protects a person from common cold. Vitamin C helps in the enhancement of the immune system of the body. It protects a body from getting cold or from cough. Vitamin C also protects the body from different viruses.
- Vitamin C helps in lowering hypertension. The helps in lowering the blood pressure. Blood pressure is a common problem in most of the people now days.
- Vitamin C helps and protects the body from Lead Toxicity. Lead toxicity is a common health problem in most of the children now days. The problem is mostly found in the children of urban areas. Such children suffer from abnormal growth and development. Such children also suffer from different behavioral problems, lower IQ and many other disabilities. It may also cause kidney problem and increase blood pressure. Vitamin C helps in reducing the blood pressure.
- Vitamin C also protect from cancer. According to reaches and doctors the higher intake of fresh vegetables and fruits protect the body from different dangerous and cancerous diseases.
- It also helps in keeping the mood fresh and good. When a person feels fits then it will automatically affects its mood.
- Vitamin C also helps in repairing wounds. It helps in growing connective tissues. Due to the growth of connective tissues the process of healing up the wounds will speed up.
- People now a day’s suffer a lot from asthma. Vitamin C helps in reducing the problem of asthma. Vitamin C is considered beneficial and is considered to be a suitable cure for diabetes.
- It also protects the body from various heart problems. Vitamin C serves as a preventative agent and saves from serious problems.
Is it necessary to take Vitamin C
Vitamin C can be obtained from different fruit sources. The use of vitamin C is completely safe. There are no side effects of taking this nutrient. This can happen when a person is suffering from pernicious anemia, celiac disease or from some Crohn’s diseases. Vitamin C is considered to be an essential vitamin. It provides protection from different diseases. When a person recovers from illness then the body generally gets weak. In order to stay healthy and fresh one should take the proper amount of vitamin C. The high dose of vitamin C protects the body from kidney stones, nausea, diarrhea and gastritis. There is an involvement of iron and lutein in vitamin C.
The fewer intakes or the deficiency of Vitamin C may cause a lot of problems. A person feels fresh or strong if he or she is healthy. Vitamin C nutrient is one of the most essential nutrients and helps in maintaining the bones and the tissues strong.